Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Nook Miles are arguably the most important resource in the game. This is an issue for many of us because we don’t have a lot of these, and they aren’t as easy to farm as ACNH Bells, and you can’t exactly pick them up from a treasure island either. For Animal Crossing New Horizons, we’ll be showing you how to convert your bells into Nook Miles so that you can get NM more quickly.
To convert ACNH Bells to Nook Miles, see the following guide. Easily Acquire Nook Points
Bells are much easier to come by than Nook Miles. In order to redeem a nook item or go on an adventure, obtaining is essential. This new technique, introduced in the 2.0 update, is one of the most useful in the entire game. You should be able to effortlessly farm a large number of Nook Miles as a result, which is really beneficial. Let’s see how ACNH’s new method of converting bells to Miles works!
The following are some helpful hints from ACNH for converting bells-
- The best way to learn this new trick is to meet with Tom Nook in the resident services office. Now that you’ve got Happy Home Paradise, you should be able to remodel the houses in your town. With the 2.0 version, they included a brand new feature: the ability to design an unlimited number of homes in Happy Paradise.
- You can now talk to Tom Nook about doing this, and he will explain that you can pay him 9000 bells to renovate a house in exchange for 1000 nook miles. As a result, you can put your bells to good use by converting them into Nook Miles.
- It’s not necessary for you to do anything once you’ve started restoring a village’s residence for it count towards your makeover. Tom Nook will consider your mere entry into the room as part of the restoration, and he will send you over 1,000 nook miles the following day if you do not make any changes. This is a great technique to farm Nook Miles and basically convert your bells, regardless of whether you time travel or just want to do it day by day. Even if many of us have a lot of bells, 9000 each time for 1000 Nook Miles is undoubtedly a good deal. It’s worth one cap and trip, or you can sum them all up and use the nook mile redemption machine to do whatever you want with.
- Happy Home Paradise has a pokey machine that you can use to change your Animal Crossing Bellsinto a form of the pokey currency, which is a great way to get your hands on the store’s exclusive happy and paradise things. You have a daily quota and that varies from day to day, so keep that in mind as you work.
- This simple approach for fast obtaining Nook Miles in Animal Crossing New Horizons has been requested by a large number of players, and while there isn’t technically an exploit for it, it’s still very convenient to be able to use it. It’s impossible to employ this strategy if you don’t live in a place of happiness. But for those of us who have it, it’s a terrific way to rack up those Nook Miles every single day in the game.