Your narrative is the king – Do you love stories? Yes, we all do, right. You need to follow this philosophy when making a video using a video maker. The video should be just that should make the viewers immerse themselves into the world of stories rather than considering it a sales pitch. As per the various research, it was found that around 80% of people want the brand to narrate stories as part of their marketing strategy. To craft the best story rather than simply highlighting your product’s features. Make your brand stand out in the market, not because of the features but the narrative.
- Follow the 10-second rule – Ask yourself if there is any instant hook at the beginning of your video? Remember that adage, ‘the first impression is your last impression’? This idea is still prominent in video marketing. If you can grab the attention of your target group in the first 10 seconds, you will steal the show. According to the study conducted by Microsoft Corp, today’s internet user has a shorter attention span than a goldfish. Today’s internet user is swamped with content, and your video content has seconds to connect. You can use the following techniques to grab the viewer’s attention in the beginning:
- Start with an intriguing fact.
- Mention a promised solution to a prominent problem.
- Use words like ‘imagine’, ‘what if’, or ‘You can’t.
- Choose SEO friendly title for your video
- Use closed captions
- Use SEO optimised tags
- Add relevant keywords in the transcript