It is said that more than half a million people experience cardiac arrest in the United States every year. Cardiac arrest is medically defined as an abrupt loss of heart function that occurs due to a malfunction in the heart’s electrical system. The heart’s main function is to pump oxygenated blood to the rest of the body parts. In addition, the heart helps receive deoxygenated blood, carry metabolic waste products from the body, and pump it to the lungs for oxygenation.
The heart ceases to beat during a cardiac arrest, and all the necessary functions stop. Lack of oxygenated blood supply to the brain and other parts of the body puts an iar diseases amount to 17 million deaths ndividual at an extremely high risk of brain damage and organ failure. Medical professionals say that cardiovasculworldwide in a particular year. That figure amounts to 30% of all global mortality. The cardiac arrest survival rate is 24% if it occurs inside a hospital and 6% if outside. Therefore, it is regarded as a life-threatening medical complication that requires immediate medical attention by a professional.
Some people might find it difficult to maintain healthy intimate relationships if they become victims of a cardiac arrest triggered by cardiovascular disease. Difficulties faced in getting an erection due to damaged or narrowed blood vessels can be dealt with by taking medicine like Cenforce 100 and Viagra.
What Should You Do If You Observe Someone In Cardiac Arrest?
Witnessing a person suffer a cardiac arrest can be a traumatic event, however, one should always try to act quickly to save the patient’s life. Time is of the essence in such critical medical complications. Some of how you can help a person in cardiac arrest are as follows.
- Call emergency help: The first thing you should do is call for medical help. Getting the right medication on time can increase the chances of survival for the patient suffering a cardiac arrest.
- Performing CPR: Cardiopulmonary resuscitation(CPR) is an emergency medical procedure in which a person administers repeated chest compression to revive the heart. One should give 100-120 chest compressions every minute and administer rescue breaths every 30 seconds if the patient is not breathing. If you are not trained in doing Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) you should still try and continue the chest compressions until a medical professional arrives.
- Portable defibrillator: Portable defibrillators are medical emergency instruments available in public places like malls, airports, etc. that can be used to revive the heart by giving an electrical shock. One should follow the instructions given by the defibrillator and administer the electrical shocks as advised. If there are no signs of consciousness then one can continue doing CPR.
How Do You Prevent A Cardiac Arrest?
Numerous deaths linked with cardiac arrest could have been avoided if the necessary medical treatment had been received in time. Medical professionals say that by bringing in some specific changes in daily lifestyle habits one can significantly lower the risk of suffering a cardiac arrest. Some of the common ways to avert the risk of cardiac arrest are as follows.
- Eating healthy: Eating a diet that is rich in carbohydrates, saturated fats, sugar can lead to high cholesterol and glucose levels and result in clogged arteries. It is advised to take a diet rich in fiber, whole grain, fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy products. Eating healthy can lower the risk of cardiac arrest and various interlinked diseases.
- Exercise regularly: Maintain a healthy balance between what you eat and how much you exercise. Doing a minimum 30-minute workout is important for every individual. People at a high risk of cardiac arrest should avoid doing any high-intensity exercise as it might progress the risk. Choosing to cure erectile difficulties by exercising rather than relying on pills as Cenforce 100 can be a healthy choice.
- Lose the extra weight: Being obese or overweight increases the chances of various diseases. Losing the extra weight in the body will help you in managing your blood pressure, cholesterol, and glucose levels. A person should try to keep the weight within the body mass index range. An obese person is more likely to face problems in getting an erection than a fit individual. Commonly available pills like Cenforce 100 and Viagra can be taken to treat erectile difficulty; however one should try to treat such difficulties through natural ways.
- Manage Stress: Taking excessive stress can increase blood pressure, inflammation, and cholesterol. All of which are significant risk factors for getting a heart complication like cardiac arrest. Stress can often cause anxiety and depression in an individual, leading to some problems in maintaining intimate relationships.
Tablets like Cenforce 100 and Viagra can be taken if any problem related to getting an erection arises.
- Tobacco and alcohol usage: Smoking tobacco can severely damage your blood vessels and veins and increase the risk of getting a heart attack, stroke, and cardiac arrest. Excessive alcohol intake also increases the risk of getting a cardiac arrest. Consuming such harmful substances can make it hard for men to get and stay erect, it is a privilege to have pills like Cenforce 100 and Viagra that are known to cure erectile difficulty.
CONCLUSION: One need not lose his or her life due to cardiac arrest if one maintains an effective balance between what is eaten and how active one remains throughout the day. People should take medicine like Cenforce 100 and Viagra only through a doctor’s prescription.
NOTE: Avoid taking any medicine that your general physicians do not medically approve. You should know about all the possible side effects of Cenforce 100 before taking it.