Temu is the emerging online shopping app and e-commerce platform that the U.S. market is currently raving about! As a part of the PDD ecosystem for e-commerce sourcing and fulfillment, Temu can tap into more than 11 million manufacturers which are part of the PDD supply chain.
Temu was founded to improve customers’ comfort while shopping, ensuring that they will be able to shop stress-free due to the easy-to-use platform and affordable price. With their customer comfort in mind, Temu’s shopping policy is always customer-centric. Making sure that the customers will be able to receive the finest care possible.
Temu understands customers might feel conflicted with their purchase at times. Shopping online means that customers won’t be able to see the product they spend their money on firsthand. The product that they see in the picture might not be the same as what they receive, or the size of the product might not be right as well. Whatever the condition is, Temu makes a customer-centric policy that allows their customer to return purchased items, as long as it is in accordance with Temu’s Return and Refund Policy.
The TnC Of Temu’s Return & Refund Policy
Temu has a comprehensive policy regarding this matter, which aims to ensure customers maintain a pleasant shopping experience with their return policy.
Ineligible product to return
Not all items you purchase from Temu are returnable. Some products are marked as ineligible products to return in the first place. Not only that, but Temu’s return policy also no longer applies to items that sustain damage after being delivered. Similar restrictions apply to clothing items that have been worn and thus the tags and the hygiene stickers have been removed.
The 90-day window for the return of the purchases
Temu offers its clients up to 90 days from the date of purchase to return products they have purchased. In most cases, Temu will process the returned products as long as your request does not exceed the 90 days window for purchase.
After you submit your return and refund request, you should immediately ship back the product to your local UPS or USPS office. You have 14 days to ship the product back after submitting your return request. If you fail to return the product in this time window, it will result in the cancellation of your request.
If your return is accepted, and you are not violating any rule stated above, you will receive your reimbursement in your Temu account within 7 business days.
Return shipping fee
For your first product return, you will get a free of charge shipping fee. But for subsequent returns on additional items, you will need to pay US$7.99 for the shipping fee.
How To Return The Purchase
Here are the step-by-step steps that you can follow if you wish to return your products from Temu and get a refund on your money.
- Go to www.temu.com or open the Temu app.
- Sign into your account. Locate the “My Orders” option and click to go to the page.
- Find the item you wish to return, and click on the “Return Order” button.
- Choose the item(s) you want to return.
- You will be asked a related question on why you want to return your items. You need to answer these questions with the necessary details before clicking “Next Step” to continue.
- Select the method of return.
- Review the information you submitted, and click “Submit” to process your return.
- You will be provided with a return label for shipping, click “Print Return Label”.
- Tape the label you have printed on the outside package of the product you want to return.
- Send the package via your local UPS or USPS office, not more than 14-day after submitting the request.
If you need more info, contacting Temu is as easy to do! You just need to visit the live chat feature that you can utilize on Temu’s platform. At any time or any day, you can reach Temu’s customer care service if you have any issues or concerns that you want to clarify regarding the Return and Refund Policy!