Pretzel M&Ms Commercial

June 22nd, 2010 by Rosa

Via AdFreak, here’s the new commercial for Mars’s new Pretzel M&M’s. Kinda makes you think which orifice they plan on using to get that pretzel in there… No wonder poor Orange is freaked out!

This entry was posted onTuesday, June 22nd, 2010 at 8:00 am and is filed under news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

8 responses about “Pretzel M&Ms Commercial”

1. Pam Walter said:

I love the ad; especially the pretzel cracking his knuckles!

2. Joe said:

Best commercial ever.

3. Rich Mintz » Blog Archive » Morning links: FarmVille, Muppets, LA politics, gay pretzels, Aerolineas said:

[...] I really the only person in America who finds the “gay panic” subtext in this Pretzel M&Ms ad a little [...]

4. that is gay said:

this is sooo gay

5. Lee Hicks said:

As a comedian, I want to say, “thank you, M&M’s for the material!” Keep it up. Skittle’s “taste the rainbow” has been replaced!!!

6. DM said:

I am glad I am not the only one that infers the gay sodomy angle of this ad.
    The M and M Mars company is a family owned, very conservative operation. Surprised this met their approval.

7. Lee Hicks said:

I have watched it over and over(as I was writing) and he actually points his finger down stairs and moves it in an upwards motion when he says “no way your puting a giant pretzel inside me…” (the commercial just came on as I was typing this). Like they are inserting it in him from underneath him. Somebody had to consciously animate him making that jesture… I kept thinking as I was watching, this is too good to be true!!!! I’ll just say that it wasn’t dificult to write jokes about it.

8. M&M's said:

M&M’s rule yall must be gay saying that M&M’s gay trying tot hide i