September 18th, 2008 by Rosa
Chocolate Fondue a la Chalet Suisse
- 3 (3 oz) Toblerone bars
- 1/2 cup light or heavy cream
- 2 tbsp kirsch brandy or Cointreau
- Stir over low heat until chocolate is melted
- 1 oz strawberry schnapps
- 1/2 oz creme de cacao (white)
- 1/2 oz cream
- Stir with ice and serve in red wine glass. Garnish with strawberry.
- 2.5 oz ruby port
- 1.5 oz Yellow Chartreuse
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp grated chocolate
- Mix ingredients with ice in a blender and pour into a chilled cocktail glass. Top with grated chocolate.
- 1 oz. light rum
- 1/2 oz. creme de cacao (brown)
- 1/2 oz. creme de menth (white)
- 1 tbsp light cream
- 1 tsp 151-proof rum
- Shake with ice and strain over ice cubes
This entry was posted onThursday, September 18th, 2008 at 8:00 am and is filed under news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.