Canadian gamblers were not able to legally gamble online before 2009 when the authorities approved internet gambling. This allowed each province to vote on whether or not its citizens can bet online. Luckily there was nothing that explicitly forbids citizens to play online casino games, on websites that are incorporated in a foreign country. Online Gambling Currency-
It started with the legalization of online poker in 2010, and very soon the online gambling market was worth $800 million CAD. Multiple Canadian provinces have legalized online gambling, making it one of the fastest-growing industries. Recently established iGaming Ontario will introduce even more control in this market. This means that foreign operators will now have to collaborate with this regulator in order to be approved.††
Finding a Reputable Casino- Online Gambling Currency
In order to wager your money and have fun at a casino in Canada, you must first choose a reliable operator that accepts the Canadian dollar. Players should acquaint themselves with the casino’s corporate background, licenses, and payout possibilities before creating an account and depositing money.†
The length of time a casino has been in operation, as well as its popularity, ratings, and reviews, are all solid indicators of its trustworthiness.†
Most reputable and trustworthy casinos accept deposits and withdrawals in several currencies using a variety of payment methods. You can find the best real money casinos in canada using different review platforms. These are websites that thoroughly test online casinos, and aim to provide readers with reliable options. This also makes it easier to compare gambling sites based on bonuses, available currencies, and games.
The Need for Reliable Payment Options
Operating legally isnít enough to be truly competitive in this market. Operators with fast and reliable payment methods are simply more likely to acquire new users. Payment methods make the platform more accessible, and more convenient for use. Luckily, there is an array of payment operators that streamlined money transfers by relying on banking software. There are several payment gateways that any online business can use, and that will make the site or app more accessible. We will go over some of these popular payment methods in Canada in the next section.††
Viable Payment Options That Accept Canadian $
Before deciding on the casino that you believe is best for you, make sure you know what payment choices the casino offers. The following are some of the most popular payment options used by Canadian gamblers:
- Visa credit card – It is one of the most widely used payment methods, with over 150 countries using it. Visa is accepted at all of the biggest casinos in Canada.†
- Mastercard – Another brand that is linked with a high level of security is Mastercard. It is a well-known company across the world, and for good reason.
- PaySafeCard – Another secure and practical alternative for funding your online casino account is to use your PaySafeCard. The key benefit of this alternative is that the customer is not required to reveal sensitive financial and personal data.
- PayPal – This is a fantastic option to make casino deposits; all you have to do is make sure it’s linked to a bank account. It’s convenient to get money in and out of your casino account this way, because casino withdrawals are frequently immediate, and you may then transfer the funds to your account faster than if you used a debit card.
- Cryptocurrencies – They are another secure payment option that is growing in popularity by the minute. You will find that many online casinos offer this method of payment since it is undoubtedly the safest way to complete an internet transaction.
Since its legalization, the Canadian online gambling industry has exploded. Many gambling enthusiasts in Canada are over the moon now that they have access to reliable casino platforms. Of course, itís always good to be vigilant and check if the operator is trustworthy or not.†