Gobble gobble. Doesn’t do you much good now, I guess, but here are some resources for Thanksgiving/autumn-related chocolates. Maybe if you check back tomorrow, they’ll be on sale?
- See’s chocolate turkeys
- See’s pecan pie truffles
- See’s turkey-topped buttercreams
- See’s chocolate foil leaves
- More chocolate turkeys
- Godiva’s pumpkin patch truffles
- Godiva’s pie inspired truffles
- Godiva’s fall ballotin
- Jelly Belly Fall Fest mix
- And more from Amazon
I hope y’all all have wonderful Thanksgivings. I’m thankful for friends and family and for you, my readers! Feel free to leave me mouthwatering descriptions of your Thanksgiving desserts. I made pumpkin oatmeal cookies the other day, and I think I may attempt a pumpkin cheesecake today. Yum!