May 22nd, 2012 by Rosa
Hot on the heels of yesterday’s Fudgie Wudgie review comes today’s free fudge giveaway, courtesy of SendFudge.com. They offered me a free sample of their fudge for review, but, as noted yesterday, I don’t properly appreciate fudge.
Instead, I’m going to let one of you appreciate some of Send Fudge’s fudge! They agreed to let me do a giveaway in lieu of a review. Here come the rules:
1) You can enter once by leaving a comment on this post about which flavor of Send Fudge fudge you most want to try. Make sure you put a valid email address in the email field, NOT in the comment itself, so that only I can see it. The winner’s email address will be used to contact the winner; the rest won’t be kept.
2) You can enter a second time by tweeting @zomgcandy with a link to your comment on this post. Click on the timestamp to your comment for that direct link.
3) Continental 48 U.S. readers only, please, due to Send Fudge’s shipping restrictions.
4) Contest closes at 11:59 PM EST this Sunday, May 27th.
5) I will randomly select one entry as the winner of a box of SendFudge fudge.
Edit: This contest is now closed. Congratulations to Jack, my randomly selected winner!
This entry was posted onTuesday, May 22nd, 2012 at 8:00 am and is filed under giveaway, news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.