January 11th, 2011 by Rosa
- Norman Love – the truffle of choice at Chocolate and Vines, one of my new favorite places in Rochester
- Christopher Elbow – tasted in a Cocoa Bella box at a Calhoun College tasting
- L.A. Burdick – introduced to me as a gift; I’ve now also had the pleasure of visiting them in person
- Jacques Torres – has been on my NYC to-visit list for ages
- John & Kira’s
- La Maison du Chocolat – visited in person in NYC, where I sampled sipping chocolate and bought an intense 100% bar
- Fran’s – they’re pretty widely available, including at Whole Foods
- Nonnie Waller’s
- Theo Chocolate – their bars are pretty easy to find. I’ve reviewed 3 of them.
- Martine’s Chocolate
Six out of 12 ain’t bad! The rest are on my endless candy bucket list. I should make a page for that on the site…
This entry was posted onTuesday, January 11th, 2011 at 8:00 am and is filed under news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.