March 27th, 2008 by Rosa
Thanks to everyone who voted and participated in my Candy Bar Madness Contest! I really like doing candy-related polls, and if I can find the time to figure out how to easily integrate into my WordPress, I’ll start doing them more often. Because they’re fun!
Here’s recap of the polls and their results, with the winners in bold, culminating in the results of the final round! Drumroll please!
- Whoppers Malted Milk Balls v. Reese’s Pieces
- Fifth Avenues v. Heath Bars
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate v. Hershey’s Extra Dark
- Whatchamacallits v. York Peppermint Patties
- KitKats v. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Rolos v. Milk Duds
- Take 5s v. Almond Joys
- PayDays v. Mr. Goodbars
- Rolos v. Reese’s Pieces
- York Peppermint Patties v. Heath Bars
- Take 5s v. Hershey’s Extra Dark
- PayDays v. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Reese’s Pieces v. York Peppermint Patties
- Take 5s v. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Fight for the Finish
- Reese’s Pieces v. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Surprisingly enough, the final round was a complete shut-out for Reese’s Pieces, even after a couple of comments predicted a win for Reese’s Pieces. The moral of the story is, vote for what you believe in!
The two winners of $20 worth of Baskin-Robbins gifts certificates are (drumroll please): Dianna, Jane, and Hannah. Congratulations!
If you’re wondering, I plugged a list of all the names into a list randomizer (people with two entries had their names entered twice), randomized the list order, and used a random number generator to determine the three winners.
Thanks again to all of y’all for playing and voting. Extra props go out to Spoodles, who was quite insightful with his commenting from day one. I like giving stuff away, so keep your RSS readers peeled for the next giveaway!
This entry was posted onThursday, March 27th, 2008 at 8:00 am and is filed under giveaway. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.